Sunday, May 20, 2007

I've been tagged! aka "We interrupt our regularly scheduled blog for this message...."

Well, I usually don't do things like this here, but since I've been tagged at this blog, I will indulge the person who was nice enough to tag me. Thanks Becky! I actually did this on my other blog, but what the heck. Different audience here.

Those tagged must list 7 random facts about themselves. They also need to write in their blogs the rules of the game, which are pretty simple--you list your 7 facts, then list 7 people you are tagging. Then you leave them comments letting them know they've been tagged.

Here are my 7 random facts:

1. Since Becky was the one who tagged me, I can say that she and I share another common hobby other than motherhood (is that a hobby? I guess it depends on the kid!), and martial arts -- knitting! Been doing it for about 2 1/2 years, and wish I could make more time to do it. Even have a knitting blog I share with friends, Knitster.org.

2. As of this writing, I am currently #1 ranked in the state for weapons competition for color belts 30-39.

3. I own a purple (the official color is "amethyst") Jeep Cherokee which I dubbed "Purple Haze". Someday I'd like to get tie-dye seat covers for it.
;-)

4. I haven't met a pasta I didn't like. Sauces for the pasta, perhaps that I don't like, but not the noodles. YUM!

5. I have taken 5 language courses over my lifetime (if you don't count computer languages), and I don't speak any of them fluently.

6. I don't watch network TV pretty much at all. The show "Heroes" is the only exception in the past few years. I watch a LOT of cable TV.

7. My dream retirement is living in the Caribbean or somewhere on the Southeastern coastline of the US.

The seven people I am tagging are:

1. One Crazy Chick

2. HardHeaded Is My Middle Name

3. Lucky

4. Mat's Way

5. John V.

6. Person #1 that I don't know that reads this

7. Person #2 that I don't know that reads this.

(Black Belt Mama and Frotoe - I would've tagged you, but Becky beat me to it! And Sandy aka "Oceandirt", and Penelope were tagged on my other one, I believe.)

If you aren't up to it, don't worry about it. ;-) I'm just glad you read!

I'll do the Mommy Survey that Becky also posted on her blog on my my regular blog.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Becky said...

I'm actually considering a Black Belt Knitters (and crocheters) webring, rather than starting another blog. I don't think I could keep up with another one! Let me know if it sounds interesting. The only requirements are that you be involved in martial arts and one of the fiber crafts--we'll let crocheters in, too.

Windsornot said...

That would be cool. You'll have to tell me how a webring works, as I've never been part of a ring like that. Shared blogs, yes. Webring-- I guess not yet! :-) And I'd say that I definitely qualify with TKD and knitting! :-) (I have a fascination with spinning, dying and weaving too, but all in good time. I'm still figuring out the dying and spinning part, thank you very much!)

[Mat] said...

Hey!

thanks for tagging. I'll do it shortly.

:)

be well

Anonymous said...

Wait what about quilters?
Love, Oceandirt

Windsornot said...

Hmmm....I don't see why not. Good point, Quilting Mistress (female Master). I think you'll have to talk to Becky too, see what she thinks. ;-)