Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I originally started this ID because that way I could post comments to a friend's blog. But I'm thinking that maybe I should double blog here about something. I think originally I was going to blog more about my business ventures, but for the moment, I'm thinking that I might do it regarding my journey through Taekwondo whichI just started learning. In fact, just tonight, I made my first promotion to orange belt. I did it pretty quickly, if you ask me. Everyone kept saying, "Oh, the orange belt-- that first one-- is the hardest one to get. " I'm thinking, hmm, I only did it in a month, if not a little less. I was ready a week or two ago with it. I'm thinking the next ones are going to be harder. I haven't started with weapons or board breaking yet, so I feel like this was the easy first step. So now I have to work on yellow belt. I already got the DVD to watch and learn from tonight. I think the next testing and graduation isn't until December, so I think I have some time. Forms and such get longer and more complicated, so I'm sure it'll take me some more time.

Thus begins my journey towards my Black Belt in Taekwondo.

No comments: