Sunday, November 13, 2005

What's a gal gotta do to get her stripes? Yesterday, I felt I proved that I knew my form and my one-steps because I had to show them to Laura, my "partner" who'd been away and forgot almost everything in that time away. I knew ALL of it, and had the hands right and everything, and no new stripes for my belt. I mean, I know I'm not 100% smooth and clean with it, but I'm most of the way there, so I felt like I had earned them. Graduation is not that far away, so I want them if I'm going to move up. Otherwise, class wasn't anything special. While Ma'am didn't teach yesterday, Mr. Anderson did, she seemed like she was in a good mood, and she told me that she was just feeling punchy. I wish she was feeling punchy more often! Maybe on Monday, she'll notice that my stances are better, and she'll finally give me a stripe.

No comments: