Monday, February 13, 2006

Not much action on the blog recently, simply because there hasn't been any TKD action at our house. For the past week or so, the stomach flu bug has wrecked havoc at our house, so last week I couldn't go to class on Tuesday because Drew was sick, and then when he was better, I was sick on Saturday. Cripes. And graduation is on Wednesday! At least I have my form and one-steps down pat that it shouldn't be a problem. This will be the easiest graduation for me yet. Doing white belt forms to gain a camo belt. Unreal, but I'm not complaining. I'm still practicing when I can, and when I feel up to it. I'm still not 100% better, but enough to be able to do what I have to do on Wednesday. JC and Drew will be attending, which will be nice. And then Saturday classes are cancelled due to the President's Day weekend, so I'm outta luck until next week otherwise. I will be SO far behind in classes, but I'll figure out how to make it up soon enough. Next time I write, I should be a camo belt!

No comments: